ELDER VAWDREY RETURNS HOME FROM HIS MISSION IN:

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Transfers

Familia y Amigos,

Hey... how are y'all? haha This week is transfers... and because of it, I have only a few minutes to type today. So sorry this e-mail will be super short. But I will be staying here in Columbus again which I am STOKED about. This place is heaven, I think. haha I love it here. Elder St. Clair has now finished his 2-year time as a missionary and will return to his family in Arizona. Man, I freaking love that kid. I'm really going to miss him. I learned so much from him. But I'm glad that Elder Roberts will be staying here in Columbus at least until he gets his visa to go serve in Mexico. And then we are getting another Elder here with us...his name is Elder Caldwell. I came out at the same time as him and I am really excited to work with him as well. So we will be in a 3-some again. This is my 4th 3-some. haha But it will be great. I'm excited. Both Elder Roberts and Caldwell are awesome and I think we will have a lot of fun together.

But as for investigators, we had 3 of them at church this week! I was SO pumped! G is set to be baptized this Saturday! And then two others are set for 3/24 and 4/7. Things are really going well in Columbus. And we are having a blast. We are being blessed with people to teach...even when several appointments fall through often.

I'm sorry I have no time. But I hope you are all doing well and enjoy St. Patricks Day. The Church is true!!

Love,
Elder Vawdrey

No comments:

Post a Comment