ELDER VAWDREY RETURNS HOME FROM HIS MISSION IN:

Monday, December 26, 2011

Hey y'all

Familia y Amigos,

Feliz Navidad!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. It sure was great here for us in Columbus. We were befriended by some great members and recent converts here and had a great time with them and then talking to my family of course!!! haha And also, Happy New Year this next week.

I don't have hardly any time today for e-mail. Sorry. But I just want to testify that I know this Church is true. The Gospel is so AWESOME. I have seen it change the lives of people here in Nebraska. And I have seen it change mine. I am so grateful for the service that occurs during this season. But most of all, I am grateful for the Ultimate Gift that our Heavenly Father gave to each of us individually...His Son Jesus Christ. I know He lives and that He died for each of us.

Talking to the family on Christmas day
A highlight of our family Christmas this year

When I called my parents on Skype, I got the chills when I heard my father say my name. It was sooo cool. And talking to my family gave me an additional boost. I thought of my Heavenly Father. He is there for us and if we call to Him, He will be there for us. He wants to give us an additional boost...He is always there for us. We can receive His guidance through prayer!!

Have a wonderful week,

Love you all,

Elder Vawdrey

No comments:

Post a Comment